5 The Halve

Grade II listed. Built in 1845 as offices and a warehouse by the wool merchant William Willis It was owned by the wealthy local Knee family until the Second World War, when it was requisitioned by the Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Fisheries. It was later acquired by the photographic and optical company Cousins & Wright. It is now a private residence.




Sign up to our newsletter to stay updated with everything happening in and around Trowbridge.
Skip to content