We are committed to proactively publishing or otherwise making available information to the public. The information below links to other areas of our website or direct document links, to the information.
Who we are and what we do?
What we spend and how we spend it?
We provide the current year and the previous financial year on our website. In our meetings section on our website, we display the past 5 years therefore, financial information will also be available from the meetings. If you are unsure where to look, please contact us and we can assist.
Borrowing Approval letters:
- The Civic Centre (Repayment Notice as we no longer hold the borrowing approval letter)
- Trowbridge Museum 1 & 2
- Park Storage
- Doric Park
What our priorities are and how we are doing?
Our policies and procedures
Policies and procedures for the provision of services and about the employment of staff:
- Internal instructions to staff and policies relating to the delivery of services
- Equality and diversity policy
- Health and safety policy
- Recruitment details of current vacancies
- Policies and procedures for handling requests for information
- Complaints procedures (including those covering requests for information and operating the publication scheme) Records management, personal data and access to information policies. Including information security policies, records retention, destruction and archive policies, and data protection (including data sharing and CCTV usage) policies
Lists and Registers Currently maintained lists and registers only
Register of gifts and hospitality – This information is located with the Monitoring office at Wiltshire Council