Hiring of our Park for Events
Trowbridge Park is the heart of the town centre, a beautiful and versatile, well-kept public space featuring a stunning avenue of trees, a small pond that is home to many ducks and plenty of other interesting wildlife, and open grass spaces.
The park also features a historic bandstand and a prominent war memorial, both of which add to the tranquility and importance of this unique space. For entertainment, other exciting features include a mini golf area, tennis courts, and a well-appointed children’s play park.
Originally known as the People’s Park at its opening in the late 19th century, it is still a welcoming area to all today. The park is open all year and could be used for picnics, games, or simply relaxing while reading a book. Trowbridge Park lends itself well to hosting outdoor music festivals, markets, celebration events, product launches, cinema screenings, and small or large group gatherings of any kind! With approximately 150m x 47 m of space within the bandstand area of the park and approximately 85m x 80 m of space in the pond area of the park, the grassy areas can be used for a multitude of different events to suit your needs.
The park also offers a 1K ‘Trim Trail’ for fitness enthusiasts and is also dog-friendly. Each year, the park holds many events, including the Midsummer Festival, the Circus, and the Active Festival sports extravaganza. St Stephen’s Place leisure complex, at the edge of the park, has a multi-screen Odeon cinema and a wide range of restaurants and accommodation. The town centre is also within walking distance, along with accessible local bus and train services.
Venue Hire Features Summary:
- Versatile outdoor spaces can be used to suit your event requirements, with a capacity of anywhere between 10 and 8,000 people, subject to your event requirements and infrastructure requirements.
- Historic war memorial, bandstand, and small pond featuring interesting wildlife.
- The bandstand area is approximately 150m by 47 m.
- The pond area is approximately 85m by 80m.
- Utilise our preferred supplier list for the hire of marquees, sound systems, and lighting.
- The Town Centre location is very easily accessible by local bus and train routes from many different areas, including Bath, Swindon, Bristol, Bradford on Avon, Frome, and Warminster.
- Surrounded by convenient restaurants, shops, and car parks
- Competitive venue hire rates with a discounted rate for charitable organisations
Event Hire Fee
- Charity and non-profit park hire fee per half park (upper or lower park) per day: £55 per half park
(If the whole park is required, a 20% discount will be offered—a £88 day rate for the whole park.)
- Commercial park hire fee per half-park (upper or lower park) per day: £232 per half-park
(If the whole park is required, a 20% discount will be offered: £371.20 day rate for the whole park.)
- Commercial park hire fee per half park (upper or lower park) per day (build and strike days): £154 per half park
(If the whole park is required, a 20% discount will be offered—a £246.40 day rate for the whole park.)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, to discuss your event requirements, and to receive a bespoke quote for the hire of the park to suit your needs.