Kitchener Court

Grade II* listed Built around 1766, this may originally have been three separate dwellings. At some point in the later 18th century, it became a public house under the name King of Prussia, and was acquired by Frome United Breweries in 1904. In 1914, following the outbreak of the First World War, it was renamed The Kitchener’s Arms. The pub closed in 1980, and the building was converted into separate apartments.

Contact

Address

Map

Sign up to our newsletter to stay updated with everything happening in and around Trowbridge.
Skip to content