Church of the Holy Trinity

Grade II* listed Also known as “the church on the roundabout” because of its position in the middle of a one-way gyratory system, Holy Trinity is one of Trowbridge’s most visible landmarks. It was built in 1837 on land then owned by the Duke of Rutland because the existing St. James’ Church was considered too small to minister to the growing population of the town.

Contact

Address

Map

Sign up to our newsletter to stay updated with everything happening in and around Trowbridge.
Skip to content