Arlington House

Grade II* listed Originally the home of the Singer family, wealthy clothiers of the 18th century, It was the first office of the Wiltshire County Council in 1893, and they continued to operate from the building until the 1940s. The rear of the house had already been annexed by the Ushers of Wiltshire to form the Ushers Club, and they eventually acquired Arlington House as well in 1956. At this point, the Ushers owned all the buildings along the north side of Wicker Hill. Following the closure of Ushers in 2001, Arlington House became commercial offices and is now the headquarters of Kings Court Financial Planning.

Contact

Address

Map

Sign up to our newsletter to stay updated with everything happening in and around Trowbridge.
Skip to content