Grade II* listed. A 17th-century building that was refronted in around 1700 by the clothier John Mortimer, brother-in-law of Joseph Houlton, who owned the properties on the opposite side of Wicker Hill. Situated behind it are a group of early 18th-century workshops, which can be seen from the rear of Trowbridge Museum. Until 2023, part of the building housed the Trowbridge branch of Barclays Bank. Gough’s Solicitors continue to operate from the rest of the building.